Cooperative Purchasing Agreement for Texas
This PACE Cooperative Purchasing Membership Agreement will allow a Member Agency to purchase commodities and/or services, from any and all PACE vendors, under the same terms, conditions and price as stated in each awarded contract. It is hereby agreed to by PACE and the Member Agency that:
- PACE will Provide organizational and administrative structure of PACE. Provide Administrative and Support Staff necessary for efficient operation of PACE. Provide marketing of the PACE to expand membership, awarded contracts and commodity categories. Initiate and implement activities required for competitive bidding and vendor award process including posting, advertising, collecting proposals, scoring proposals, and awarding of vendor contracts. Provide members with current awarded vendor contracts, instructions for obtaining quotes and ordering procedures. Maintain filing system for all competitive bidding procedure requirements. Provide Reports as requested.
- PACE member agency will Commit to participate in PACE. Designate a Primary Contact for the entity to be responsible for promoting PACE within the organization. Commit to purchase products and services from PACE Vendor Awarded Contracts when in the best interest of the entity. Accept shipments of products ordered from Awarded Vendors in accordance with standard purchasing procedures. Pay Awarded Vendors in a timely manner for all goods and services received. Report any vendor issues that may arise to the PACE Cooperative Contact.
- PACE member agency agrees to comply fully with all applicable federal, state, and local statutes, ordinances, rules, and regulations in connection with the programs contemplated under this Agreement. This Agreement is subject to all applicable present and future valid laws governing such programs.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas and venue shall be in the county in which the administrative offices of Education Service Center, Region 20 are located which is Bexar County, Texas.
- It is the responsibility of the Entity purchasing from PACE Purchasing Cooperative awarded vendors to insure that the respective State purchasing laws are being followed.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the Parties hereto with respect to the matters covered by its terms and it may not be modified in any manner without the express written consent of the Parties.
- If any term(s) or provision(s) of this Agreement are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the reminder of the provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- Before any party may resort to litigation, any claims, disputes or other matters in question between the Parties to this Agreement shall be submitted to the nonbinding mediation.
- No Party to this Agreement waives or relinquishes any immunity or defense on behalf of themselves, their directors, officers, employees, and agents as a result of its execution of this Agreement and performance of the functions and obligations described herein.
Please send a signed Interlocal Agreement to: Education Service Center, Region 20, Attention: PACE Coop/Jim Metzger, 1314 Hines Avenue, San Antonio, TX 78208 or e-mail to [email protected]
Pease send a signed Resolution to: Education Service Center, Region 20, Attention: PACE Coop/Jim Metzger, 1314 Hines Avenue, San Antonio, TX 78208 or e-mail to [email protected]